ExStik® CL200 Pen Type Chlorine Meter User’s Guide
| This meter adopts electrode method to test, and it is a renovation for the traditional chlorine test way. This meter consists of chlorine combination electrode, display meter, ExTab® reagent tablet and standard sample cup etc. When testing, must add the ExTab® reagent tablet into the sample solution，and there will display measuring value（0.01~10.0ppm，1ppm=1mg/L）on the LCD，Notable features of this meter read as follows：
● Electrode measuring method can not be affect by color and turbidity of sample.
● Only need 1 piece of ExTab® reagent tablet for every time test，do not need other reagent, and can do quickly test right now.
● Large LCD with Bargraph.
● Automatic temperature compensation, concentration value（ppm）and temperature value display at the same time.
● Chlorine electrode is a solid combination electrode which be consists of large areas of platinum and crystal, more convenient to use.
● There is a microprocessor chip inside the meter, have function of automatically calibrating, readings memory, low battery indication, auto power OFF etc.
● One meter can equip with chlorine, pH and ORP three kinds of electrodes, can automatic recognize and display different units icon.
● Reliable waterproof design can be used in any moisture and water condition.
● Special casing case and equips with complete accessories to make use much easier.